Have you ever stared at a blank Word document, just waiting for the right template and the right wording to hit you when it comes to a proposal cover letter? Well, this Proposal Cover Letter Template is here to help you never have to stare at those blank documents again. This Proposal Cover Letter Template makes the proposal letter the easiest part of the project.
How to Use the Proposal Cover Letter Template
Here is a step-by-step explanation on how use the Proposal Cover Letter Template:
- First you need to put your information; your name, address, and the date you are writing the proposal letter.
- Right underneath your information, it is just as important to put the recipient’s information. This includes their name, their title within the company, the company they work with, and the address.
- The third part is the most crucial part. This is the section where you need to write information based on the proposal you are sending the company. This will show the company why you believe your proposal is exactly what they are looking for.
Proposal Cover Letter Template Tips
Here are some extra tips to make this Proposal Cover Letter Template work to your full advantage:
- This template allows for you to change the font. Everyone expresses themselves differently and part of a proposal is to show the company who you are. If the font doesn’t fit you, or your proposal, feel free to change it.
- You always want to personalize anything you send to someone else. One trick that always helps is to put a personalized closing to any template you use. Some of the most popular are “sincerely” and “Look Forward to Speaking with You”. This gives you template a bit of personality.
- At the very bottom of the proposal letter, always include what is enclosed in the packet. This will help the recipient ensure that everything you meant for them to have is in fact there.
Proposal letters don’t have to be difficult. This Proposal Cover Letter Template will help you complete the best proposal you’ve ever done.
Download: Proposal Cover Letter Template
- How to Write a Proposal Letter
- Reference Letter Template
- Standard Business Letter Template
- Resume Cover Letter Template
- Proposal Letter Template
View this offer while you wait!