In this fast paced modern world, many people find that they have very little time to spend on their health and fitness. People are incredibly busy with work every day and with other concerns such as childcare and housework. Thinking about what you eat and making time for exercise and fitness can often be the last item on anyone’s list of priorities. Using a calorie counter spreadsheet is an excellent way to easily keep track of your calorie intake and make sure you don’t go over your allowance in a day.
How to Use the Calorie Counter Spreadsheet
The calorie counter spreadsheet is incredibly easy to use and free to download here. The template is fully customizable in Microsoft Excel so you can use it in whatever way suits you. The calorie counter spreadsheet is the ideal tool to help you record you calorie intake.
It couldn’t be easier to use. The calorie counter spreadsheet includes a numbered column and food and drink column next to it. Here, you can record any food and drink that you consumed during the day. In addition, you can record the type of item that you consumed, as well as the weight of it and the calories it contained. The template has everything you need to accurately track your calorie intake.
Tips for Using the Calorie Counter Spreadsheet
- If you have a tablet computer, it’s a great idea to use it throughout your day to quickly input the information about everything you consume.
- If you don’t have this option, it’s a good idea to write down what you eat in a small notebook throughout the day and then record it on the template in the evening when you have time.
- Alternatively, you can plan what you are going to eat for each day in advance, and write it all down in your template, calories included, so that you can be in control of your eating.
- It is a good idea to start making a list of the calorie content of the foods you eat regularly in a notebook or on your template, so that you can enter the calorie content easily.
Download: Calorie Counter Spreadsheet
- Calorie Counter Calculator
- Calorie Counter Template
- Calories Burned Calculator
- Printable Weekly Food Journal
- Intake and Output Record
View this offer while you wait!