A billing statement is a summarized bill sent by a creditor to its customers every month. A detailed billing statement includes complete client data, an invoice tracking system, and account balance calculations. A billing statement gives the client written proof of what they received, and the cost of the item or service. This post will reveal the following:
- Why would an individual want to download a Billing Statement Template?
- How to use the Billing Statement Template Word Document
- Tips for Using the Billing Statements Template Word Document
Why Download the Billing Statement Template?
A billing statement can be used for general billing, to track invoices, and to manage customer accounts. A billing statement template also has a column to record the invoice number, a column to record payments received from the customer, and a general column that can be used for other charges, credits, and debts. The billing statement template also offers the following perks:
- The billing statement template is available for free on this page
- The billing statement template is customizable
- The billing statement is easy-to-use and downloadable right here
How to Use the Billing Statement Template
You can use a billing statement to enter detailed information about a customer’s payment record, with invoice numbers and date. A billing statement can be used as an accounts receivable ledger because it shows individual transactions, including recent payments, payments due, and the current balance.
Tips for Using a Billing Statement Template
- Use a billing statement to monitor a customer’s account balance.
- Use a billing statement to enter detailed information about a customer’s payment record, with invoice numbers and date.
- Use a billing statement as an accounts receivable ledger
Below is a general billing statement that you can send to your customers. You can personalize it to suit your company’s needs.
Download: Billing Statement Template