Our credit control list is easy-to-use. The template is customizable and free to download right off this page. The credit control list is a great way to stay organized and to ensure you have your customer’s information on hand at all times.
How to Use a Credit Control List
- In the top right hand corner, you will need to enter the dates that the credit control list is going to cover.
- Then, the remaining columns will have: Account number
- Account name
- Date opened
- Credit line
- Credit available
- Credit used
- 30 Days
- 60 Days
- 90 Days
The current, 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days is going to represent how far behind the customer is on making their payment. You will be able to see which accounts your company is going to need to try to collect on. This template will help you stay in control of your accounts to ensure all payments are being made and actions are being taken.
Tips on Using the Credit Control List
- When you are creating a list, be sure to list all the accounts that are owed to your company.
- You can later organize the list by name alphabetically, amount owed, or even the number of days the account is passed due.
- This template is going to allow you to keep track of which customers are current and which ones are late. That way you can focus more time on the customer’s that have not made their payments on time.
- Since the list is customizable, you will be able to add-in or take-out any information that is not needed. This way the template will fit your company’s needs. The template is easy-to-use in order to enter in information.
- You will be able to train employees quickly on how to update the template as needed for your company. This way when a customer makes a payment, their records can be updated accordingly.
Check out this great template and download it today for free. You will be able to start organizing your customer’s information on the credit control list.
Download: Credit Control List
- Aged Accounts Receivable Report
- Billing Statement Template
- Credit Card Payment Calculator
- Credit Card Use Log
- Excel Credit Memo Template
View this offer while you wait!