Utilizing Thanksgiving place cards is a simple way to create a festive theme and add beauty when guests gather around the dinner table. Imagine the beautiful autumn colors of these place cards among a lovely Thanksgiving feast bringing together friends and family. Thanksgiving place cards can also help keep your party organized if you have more than 8 guests. This simple template is sure to add a special touch to your Thanksgiving celebration.
How to Use the Harvest Design Thanksgiving Place Cards Template
Follow these three steps for this easy-to-use template.
- First, download the document that is available for free on this page.
- Second, customize your place cards by typing in the names of your guests.
- Third, print on cardstock and cut with a paper trimmer for a straight and clean cut.
Tips for Using the Harvest Design Thanksgiving Place Cards Template
- Jazz it up! Instead of typing names into the template, leave them blank and use your own handwriting to personalize the place cards. You could also, use glitter or a rhinestone to decorate the cards. Also, use an adhesive like craft glue or double stick tape to place the cards on craft or scrapbooking paper slightly larger to frame the card with a contrasting color or print.
- Use unique card holders. Punch a hole in the center of the shorter side of the place card near the edge and thread an attractive piece of ribbon through the hole and tie it to the stem of a small pumpkin, apple or pear. Another idea is to put the card between the tines of a fork. Kids can help too by collecting pinecones for place card holders.
- Placement-Think about where you would like people to sit. Keep in mind guests who may have things in common. Refrain from seating opinionated people together. Hosts and hostesses at the ends of the table will help facilitate serving and being attentive to all guests.
These Thanksgiving place cards are free, easy-to-use and attractive. Let the colors of autumn set the mood for your Thanksgiving gathering.
Download: Thanksgiving Place Cards