Especially in the times we all live in, having the proper identification on your person whenever in public is extremely important. This becomes even more important for children and teenagers who are attending school. Ensuring that kids and young adults have identification on them at all times is not guaranteed, but you can at least provide them with a card by using a student ID card template.
With just a few clicks of your mouse, you can provide an ID card to anyone and everyone who attends your school or learning facility. This template can also be beneficial to those who may have lost or otherwise misplaced their card. They can simply create a new one without going into a panic over what has already been lost. Another added benefit is that the student ID card template can be downloaded instantly on this page for free.
Making an Identification Card with the Student ID Card Template
Making an identification card with the student ID card template is a quick and painless process. First, input the name of the school or learning institution. Next, add the street address of the school, followed by the city, state and zip code where the school is located. The next section is reserved for an emergency contact. Enter the name and phone number of the person or persons that should be contacted in the unfortunate event that an emergency takes place.
Once the basic information has been input in the student ID card template, it’s time to add the name of the student and the identification number by which the school recognizes student. A current picture of the student will then be added. Finally, the student will sign the card to verify that all the proper contact information is correct.
Because the student ID maker comes in the form of an Excel template, the actual card can be customized to your liking. The school’s colors, mascot or logo can easily be added to the card with a few clicks. Once the card meets your specifications and is complete, simply print it off give it to the student.
Download: Student ID Card Template
Going back to school doesn’t have to be a stressful experience. It’s something that happens year after year, yet rarely becomes particularly monotonous. More often than not, the best way to make sure you have everything required for these scenarios is to have a checklist for it. In this case, a back to school checklist is extremely useful to make sure that everything that needs to be done, gets done. The purpose of this template is to make your transition back to school go as well as possible.
Transitioning back to school can be particularly stressful because of how much goes into it, which is why the goal of this back to school checklist is to be custom tailored to you and extremely easy to use. No matter how unique your checklist may be, this template can adapt to anybody’s needs.
Because this back to school checklist is made to be used by everyone, it also offers a quick, effective, and easy to use format. On top of its ease of use and professional customization, it’s free to use by everyone.
Using the Back to School Checklist
How to use:
- Look through the list provided and check off the things you have done and the items you have bought by clicking the white boxes.
- To add any items to the list simply click on the space in the appropriate column and begin typing. Each box comes with its on box to check.
- To remove any items from the list simply click on the item and hit delete. This also works if you select an entire row.
Tips for Using:
- Make sure to add any items unique to you and your needs to your list. The list already comes with plenty of items on it already, but is capable of being changed however you need it.
- Keep it updated. The most effective way to use the back to school checklist is by making sure it’s current. Use the checkboxes!
A back to school checklist is the most efficient way of keeping track of any duties or needed items for your own unique back to school experience.
Download: Back to School Checklist
As a teacher, your primary goal is to help students learn. Completing logistical tasks with efficiency only contributes to this goal. The Class Roster Template is a free and simple program that can be downloaded at this site, and customized in Excel. It stores valuable student information including email, phone number, and emergency contact info. Any additional fields you choose can be added or eliminated with ease.
Tips for Using the Class Roster Template
- The Class Roster Template is simple: Enter and save all valuable student information into the Excel document. Keeping a digital record of student data is not only environmentally sound, but eliminates the risk of lost papers.
- Get creative: Because this program provides complete customization, you may add additional fields uniquely relevant to your school such as individual student interests, dietary considerations (in the event of a class field trip or potluck, etc.) The possibilities can be minutely adjusted to fit your individual needs and preferences.
- Communicate with ease: This program benefits not just the teacher, but other faculty, staff, parents, and students: it can serve as a vehicle to conveniently distribute phone or email lists to others, whether by email or hard copy.
- Take each individual into account: This program can be used to create custom rosters for students to take home. A group project can kick-off to an organized and clean start with rosters catered to individual groups: contact info, task delegation, etc. can be clearly listed. Any field can be selectively omitted to maintain student privacy.
- Take attendance easily: Try creating a template with a blank space next to each student’s name. The box can be filled in as the student responds to his/her name while attendance is being taken.
- Have fun: Do you have a class potluck coming up? A science fair? Create a list of student names, each with a blank box. The Class Roster Template can be printed and passed around as an easy sign-up sheet for a multitude of projects and events.
The school day is never without its many tiny challenges. By using the Class Roster Template, student information can be easily updated and organized, leaving you with maximum time to engage your class.
Download: Class Roster Template
Anybody who works in education will know how important it is to have accurate and comprehensive attendance records. These attendance records will be an incentive for your students to come to class if you teach third level. Additionally, for primary and secondary education, attendance records can be legally binding and important. For these reasons, educators will need a reliable and good attendance record template.
How to Use the Attendance Record Template
The attendance record template is easy to use and free to use. You can use it in your Microsoft Excel and it is fully customizable to suit the needs of whoever uses it. The attendance record template has columns for everything you need as an educator to take attendance.
At the top of the template are the following headings: room, period, teacher, course, and week of. Under this, there is a numbered column and a column for the names of your students next to it. You can type all the names of your students in here, or you can print the template, and write them in by hand.
The next five columns are for each day of the week from Monday to Friday. Within each of these columns, there are smaller columns under the following headings: present, tardy, excused, and unexcused. These are written under the initials P, T, E, and U.
Any teacher or anyone who needs to take attendance can use all of these subheadings, or none of them. That’s what is great about this attendance record template: you can customize it to suit your needs. All you need to do is enter all the relevant information relating to each of the columns for your class, either on your computer, or manually after your print the template.
Tips for Using the Attendance Record Template
- Think ahead, and have enough copies of your completed attendance sheets, so that you won’t run out while teaching.
- Don’t be afraid to customize the template in Excel to suit your needs. If you don’t need to record the tardiness of your students, you can easily remove that heading.
Download: Attendance Record Template
For some teachers, finding ways to maximize a student’s potential can be a never-ending quest. Finding the right tools to accomplish this goal can also feel much the same. A read aloud lesson plan template can help a teacher do what they truly love to do: Teach. The template is printable and be customized to your specific needs. It’s also instantly downloadable and available at absolutely no charge below.
Understanding the Read Aloud Lesson Plan Template
The top of the read aloud template is reserved for marking down the subject and the grade level. The body of the read aloud template is broken down into four major categories:
- Before Reading
- During Reading
- After Reading
In the Objective section, the question “What will your students be able to do by the end of class?” is posed. Beneath the objective is an area to answer the question. You will notice that this space for jotting down notes is repeated throughout the template.
Also included in the Objective section is an area to provide an overall assessment, as well as an area for five key points or ideas that you want to emphasize in your lesson. The numbers 1-5 are already preloaded into the template for you.
The next section is dedicated to the “Before Reading” stage. This section asks a series of questions, such as “What prior knowledge will you activate?” “Which vocabulary words will you pre-teach?” and “How will you engage students and capture their interest?” There is ample space in this section to answer all of the above questions and more.
The “During Reading” section is identical to the “Before Reading” section, but different questions are posed. “Where will you stop to think aloud about your strategy use?” “How will you include students in this process?” And “How will you clearly state and model behavior expectations?” are some of the questions you’ll find here.
The final section is designated for “After Reading”. Three final questions are asked and there again is plenty of room for notes. There is no limit to the amount of times you can print or download this template, so it can be used for as many classes or students as you need.
Download: Read Aloud Lesson Plan Template