While a concrete lesson plan can aid in any teacher’s successful classroom curriculum, devising an organized education strategy for pre-kindergarten students tends to require a bit more strategizing than usual.
Although pre-kindergarten isn’t a required educational step, it’s an extremely common – and pivotal – learning point for youngsters. Children is a preschool class are not merely being introduced to concrete foundations in colors, shapes, numbers and concepts– they’re being introduced to life beyond the comfort of their home nest. Pre-kindergarten provides an invaluable stepping stone for young children transitioning from the comforts of home, to a more independent schooling structure.
That being said, utilizing this incredibly pivotal learning point to its fullest extent is crucial. Pre-kindergarten instructors must be the wearer of multiple hats: educator, babysitter, mentor and parent – all while delivering quality, thorough instruction.
With the Pre Kindergarten Lesson Plan Template from ExcelTemplates.com, early childhood educators can organize and expand upon their teaching efforts with a single, organized tool.
How the Pre Kindergarten Lesson Plan Template Can Build Classroom Success
With the Pre Kindergarten Lesson Plan Template from Excel, educators can effectively:
- Brainstorm, map and outline a series of lesson plans by a weekly basis.
- Have the freedom to alter lesson plans per individual and class. Excel is an easy-to-operate, interchangeable organizational tool that can be changed per an educator’s wishes.
- Document major success – and major struggles.
- Identifying colors and shapes
- Building the foundation for counting
- Reciting the alphabet
- Learning about the holidays, and the kinds of customs associated with each
- Discuss the importance of family
- Identify and observe plants
- Work with others in a classroom setting
Ideas for Teaching with the Pre Kindergarten Lesson Plan Template
Be sure to provide a detailed description of your lessons. Most school districts require documentation for preschool education, so try to be as thorough and honest as possible with your assessment and logging.
Download: Pre Kindergarten Lesson Plan Template
- Special Education Lesson Plan Template
- Early Childhood Lesson Plan Template
- English Lesson Plan Template
- Substitute Teacher Lesson Plan Template
- Kindergarten Diploma Template
View this offer while you wait!