Are you tired of losing track of important project details? The performance tracking template can be very beneficial to you to help your business keep track of projects throughout the course of a year. This template is free to download, easy to use, and completely customizable.
The performance tracking template is formatted to hold all the information you need to successfully keep track of your business projects. You can enter in the project name and type, estimated start and finish dates, and the actual start and finish dates. This template is available to download right now at no cost (here). When you download the template, you can customize the document with your business information. You can add the company name, logo, and then begin entering the project information. This template is very simple to use, so you do not have to spend several hours trying to figure out how to utilize it. It is a straightforward template and is ready for download (here).
How to Use the Performance Tracking Template
- When you download the performance tracking template, you can start to fill in the customizable company information and save the file. This document allows you to add the company name and logo in addition to keying in the project details.
- Next, you will begin to key in the project information. You will simply enter in the project name, project type, estimated time frames, and actual time frames.
- When you are entering the project information, be sure to be specific on the project name and type to ensure clarity, in case you need to refer back to the document.
Tips on Using Performance Tracking Template
- The template automatically calculates and displays both the planned and actual work efforts for each project, so you do not have to manually calculate these cells.
- It is a good idea to log your projects regularly, so you do not get behind in your record keeping. This template is very convenient and a great way to stay organized.
- You should also save your work frequently, so you do not lose important information. Additionally, back up your files several different ways, so you are not relying on one system to hold these important documents.
Download: Performance Tracking Template
- Project Scorecard
- Project Portfolio Template
- Project Budget Management Template
- Desktop Project Management
- Weekly Time Planner
View this offer while you wait!