People collect comic books for different reasons. Many collect them to make money as comic books perform better than the stock market. Other collect them in order to hand down once treasured belongings to their children or grandchildren. Still others collect them just for the joy of collecting. Those who value their comic book collections need a way to keep track of what they have. While paper and pencil inventories can be created with little fuss, there is a better option available. Use a comic book inventory to catalog your prized collection.
The Comic Book Checklist is a comprehensive comic book inventory allowing you to organize, sort and catalog your collection no matter how big or small it may be. Those using their collection to make money can keep a detailed record of all profit and expenditures associated with the purchase and sale of their inventory. This easy to use comic book inventory also lets you save money since it can be downloaded, customized and printed all for free.
How to Use the Comic Book Inventory Template
This comic book inventory comes in the form of an Excel spreadsheet. It can be downloaded by clicking the link available on this page. Use basic Excel commands to record and organize information about your collection. Follow the easy steps below to keep a detailed account of your collection as it grows or to keep track of what has been sold and what remains in your inventory.
Enter as much or as little information about each comic book by typing as desired using the 15 categories provided. The checklist categories include:
- Place of Publication
- Copyright Date
- Cover Type
- Shelf Location
Tips for Using the Comic Book Inventory Template
- If desired, Comic books can also be alphabetized A-Z or Z-A.
- Sort the information as needed using the categories or sort it by name, type, date, or color.
- Customize the checklist according to your preferences. Add pictures of comic book characters or alter the font or color scheme to personalize your document.
- Be sure to save all information entered or changed each time you add to the inventory.
- Print a hard copy to keep or take with you.
Download: Comic Book Inventory
- Book Inventory
- Inventory Spreadsheet Template
- Tool Inventory Sheet
- Accounting Book Closing Checklist
- Free Printable Inventory Count Sheets
View this offer while you wait!