In today’s fast-paced way of life, finding suitable employment—or any for that matter—can be stressful. However, keeping the job and improving efficiency can be just as daunting as well. Why not make the struggle of life just a little bit easier? Easy is good. You like easy, don’t you? Of course you do! So why not download the new hire checklist to alleviate some of the stress that comes with the daily battles that you must face in the workforce?
Now, as you may very well know, easy comes with a price and that price is free! Yes, you can believe it my friend. This easy-to-use and completely customizable Excel file is one-hundred percent free, and can be downloaded here for free on this page.
Using the New Hire Checklist
Now that we have gotten that out of the way, it is time to show you just how easy the new hire checklist is to use with a few of these easy steps:
- Once the new hire checklist is downloaded and opened, simply fill in the easily customizable employee information, department, position, and start date.
- Second, perform the basic employee tasks listed on the new hire checklist, and be sure the check off what has been reviewed and what has not—you want to improve your efficiency level, don’t you?
- Next, and take note that this step is extremely crucial for top efficiency while using the new hire checklist, go back and check records and record-keeping procedures to make sure that they are up to par. Review check-out times, and review and possibly update things like Internet Use policies. Check off the review box for any of these and make any necessary notes for a later date to improve efficiency.
- Finally, do not forget to sign and date the orientation on the blank space provided near the bottom of the page. Once this is finished, have your supervisor approve it and do the same.
Now wasn’t that easy? By downloading a simple little list, you were able to eliminate hours of hassle, weren’t you? Easy and free is the best kind of medicine, don’t you agree?
Download: New Hire Checklist
- PPC Audit Checklist
- Employee Termination Checklist
- New Employee Checklist
- Analytics Startup Checklist
- Moving House Checklist
View this offer while you wait!