Whether it’s starting a new business or running one, a new employee checklist can be quite handy in order to get your new hires settled into their new jobs. These checklists are mostly used when a new employee is going through orientation or training.
Employers often need these to ensure if their employee is trained properly in the skills they need to get the job done. Employers must download as many of these as possible for future employee training purposes. These checklist templates are well organized for those who looking to save time from creating a list from scratch. Templates often are pre-created to give the checklists a professional look for employers.
Like all templates available, the new employee checklist is free to download. These free downloadable templates are often cost effective and are a great way for businesses to save money. Since the templates are pre-made, they can be customized with the use of Microsoft Excel.
Customize information such as your company’s contact information, training tasks, and more. Once they are customized to your satisfaction, you can save them as a separate file. These checklists are easy to use and can be downloaded right here on our website. Once downloaded, these forms can be printed and customized as often as possible.
Using the New Employee Checklist
With a new employee checklist, you can also add some relevant information. Some of the information should include:
- When the employee completed a specific training task. Often times, it’s best to keep track to see when and if they have completed a task. This checklist is a good reference to make sure if an employee is trained or not trained on specific job-related responsibilities.
- Employers can use the checklist to add new tasks in the event of a new change in company policy or a new skill for the employee(s).
- These checklists could come in handy in the event if an employee is promoted to a new position.
Like other important documents, always have electronic backups and paper copies. Employers of all kinds need things like this in order to keep their business more organized. You can download the new employee checklist template for free on this page.
Download: New Employee Checklist
- New Employee Orientation Checklist
- Certificate of Training Completion Template
- Employee Training Tracker
- House Cleaning Checklist
- Checklist for House Cleaning
View this offer while you wait!