Stress tends to be one of the more immovable emotions we humans must face.
From late working hours and a lack of sleep, to expanding waistlines and dense rush-hour traffic, it can be easy for Americans to feel somewhat overwhelmed throughout the day. And according to a recent study by the American Psychological Association, the nationwide average stress level was roughly at 5.2 on a 10-point scale, with some 40 percent admitting their stress has skyrocketed within the past year.
So what are the biggest reasons we Americans are furrowing our brow with anxiety? Not surprisingly, money and work headaches reigned supreme in stress. And with twenty different obligations tugging at our limbs at all hours of the day, you might say there’s a definite need for planning and forecasting throughout our week.
And with the Daily Appointment Calendar Template from ExcelTemplates.net, individuals can effectively manage and map their daily tasks, all from a single – and stress-free – document.
Using the Daily Appointment Calendar Template to Effectively Manage Your Tasks
With the Daily Appointment Calendar Template, individuals can effectively:
- Manage, schedule and forecast their appointments throughout the day.
- Assign phone numbers, notes and locations for individual tasks. This will aid in remembering specific – and important – appointments.
- Project new appointments for upcoming days and weeks, allowing you to effectively manage your future tasks.
Tips for Organizing an A+ Appointment Calendar
- The more you include in your daily appointment planner, the less your stress level will be. One of the biggest mistakes an individual can make when planning their tasks is to omit smaller appointments, like driving and errands. Always be sure to include specific details in your Daily Appointment Calendar Template.
- Prepare your daily tasks the night before. Although you might have to continually update and alter your tasks throughout the day, wake up with a list of specific goals in mind before you start pounding the pavement.
- Breathe. While you can fill your appointment calendar to the brim, you may not always be able to achieve all of your daily goals. Consider prioritizing your appointments if this becomes an issue.
Download: Daily Appointment Calendar Template
View this offer while you wait!