When you have a child one of the most difficult things to do is plan for college. College costs are rising every year and knowing how much you will need to invest in order to pay for your child’s education can be quite difficult. The college costs calculator is the perfect tool for the parent that is concerned about the future of their child.
You can download the college costs calculator from Microsoft for free on this page. Simply click the download link to start using the college costs calculator today!
Using the College Costs Calculator
The college costs calculator is free, easy-to-use, and completely customizable. The calculator has room for the names of multiple children. In order to find out how much money you need to pay for your child’s education you need to input a variety of factors. Each of these factors has an impact on how much your child’s education will cost. These include the number of years until college, estimated inflation, and the estimated cost of college today.
The main factor that impacts your investments is the estimate rate of return on investments. Once you input these factors you should get the annual amount that you need to invest to pay for your child’s education. This number will give you a great idea as to how much your child’s education will cost and how much you can invest today to ensure that your child goes to college. This calculator is simple and easy to use and gives you extremely useful information and the calculator is downloadable.
College Costs Calculator Tips
- Do some research into what a realistic average rate of return on your investment looks like. Do not just through a rate into the college costs calculator.
- Look into the inflation rate of education. The number is not just the inflation rate and just counting on that will give you an unrealistic number.
- Start planning for your child’s education now. If you play with the calculator for a little bit you will see that the sooner you start planning the less you will have to catch up.
- Plan all of your children now. You do not want to be revisiting the calculator every five years. Set up your financial plan today through the college costs calculator.
Download: College Costs Calculator
- Cost of College Calculator
- School Expense Calculator
- 2016 Children’s Academic Calendar
- College Cost Calculator
- College Cost Savings
View this offer while you wait!