Do you want to reward your employees for referring good new hires? If you need help in your business, and you want your employees to help you in your endeavor, you may want to consider rewarding them in some way for referring their friends and family. An Employee Referral Form is an easy and professional way of rewarding your employees for their referrals. It also gives you a record of where your money went. A receipt, if you will.
Download our free Employee Referral Form. It is easily customizable to your company and your company’s needs.
Instructions for the Employee Referral Form Template
To customize the Employee Referral Form Template, take the following steps:
- Enter your logo in the space provided, on the upper left hand corner of the form.
- Enter company name and address in the space provided on the upper right hand corner of the form.
- In section 1, enter dollar amount of the reward and the company name. Note: If you would like to reward the employee with something other than cash, hit backspace to erase the dollar sign and type the intended reward in its place. For instance,” Jerry’s Burger Joint Gift Certificate”.
- In sections two through four you may change the information from that on the form to information customized to your companies use. For instance, if you would like to have the candidate’s home address listed, rather than his email address, change the word E-Mail to Home or just erase E-Mail.
- Save and print the form.
Ways to Use the Employee Referral Form Template
- Besides using your new template for referrals, you should save it for tax purposes. It is a good way for you to keep track of the amount of unearned income for each referring employee.
- You can use it as a reminder that a reward is due to the referring employee after the referred employees 90 day probationary period also.
- This template is an easy way for you to make a customized, professional looking form for your business for free.
Download: Employee Referral Form