The Budget Comparison Template is a great tool to have when you need to record your monthly expenses. This template will narrow down each item into their own category to make it easier for you to keep records of. The monthly templates can be combined at the end of the year to make it easier to figure out expense totals for the year. The budget comparison template is available as a free download right here on this page. Download the budget comparison template from Microsoft for free right here today!
How to Use the Budget Comparison Template
- The top of the sheet shows Actual vs. Budget YTD
- To the right of the sheet will show the year.
The following is the sections that the sheet breaks each row into:
- G/I. Code
- Account Title
- Remaining Money
- Remaining Percentage
Under the Account Title is going to be the following items listed that can be used or changed:
- Office Equipment
- Server Costs
- Client Expenses
- Medical Plan
- Building Costs
Tips for Using the Budget Comparison Template
- Every company has different priorities and this is why the Budget Comparison Template is easy to edit to fit your company needs.
- The sections for the columns can be added to or deleted depending on the type of information that you will need for the year.
- You can even add in a totals section at the end of the template to give you an idea of the total costs or percentage amounts.
Be sure to take the time today to download your very own Budget Comparison Template right from this page. The template is 100-percent customizable in order to fit your needs for your company. It is easy to use and can be downloaded in just a matter of seconds by clicking on the download button. This template will be able to make your job easier and to help you find the total cost of expenses at the end of the year. This will help guide you into the next year to ensure you help save more money by watching your expenses.
Download: Budget Comparison Template
- Monthly Business Budget Template
- Detailed Project Budget Workbook
- Family Expenses Sheet
- Monthly Budget Planning Excel Template
- Monthly Budget Calculator Excel
View this offer while you wait!