Christmas is always a special time of the year, and when you are one of those that love to send Christmas cards to friends and family, you want them to be unique and individual, and with the Christmas Card Template, you can design and print your own original Christmas Cards at home while saving money.
How Does the Christmas Card Template Work?
With the Christmas Card Template, it is easy to print festive cards. The download is free and located right on this page, so there is no searching for the download or for credit cards. The template must be used with Word 2003 or later for proper installation, and it takes an A-2 half fold paper, which makes a perfect card. With a beautiful Christmas scene, the user can then change the greeting and the name of the recipient. Voile’ What a simple, inexpensive way to spread the Christmas message to the ones you know and love.
Customize the Christmas Card Template
Making Christmas cards can quickly become a family tradition that you and your family will enjoy year after year. When you click on the free download, you’ll find that the program can be used by itself or with Excel. When you customize with Microsoft, the user can make custom cards to your own specifications. The Christmas Card Template is amazing and allows the children to participate in holiday festivities, and it is all free to the user.
The Christmas Card Template is simple and easy to use.
- The download is located on the right-hand side of the page. No credit cards are needed; simply click on “Download” and your computer does the rest.
- Read the short instructions before beginning.
- To use with Excel, bring up the Excel program with your downloaded Christmas Card Template.
- A printer must be installed into the computer that is used. Make sure paper is always inserted before beginning.
- You’ll have your Christmas list completed in no time!
Download: Christmas Card Template