It is a very simple process to change cursor movement after you have already entered data into a cell.
Start by choosing the “File” button. Then select “Options”.
Choose “Advanced” from the options that appear. Select the option “After pressing Enter, move selection direction”. Then from the drop down, choose the direction you want the cursor to move and you’re done! Don’t forget to click OK and save your changes.
- Comparable to Avery 11437 Template
- Preventing Duplicates in Excel
- How to Make a Gauge Chart in Excel
- How to Format Data with Excel
- Single Elimination Bracket Template
View this offer while you wait!