This online basic job application is perfect for any business that is looking to hire new employees. It is quick, easy to use, and simple. This basic job application has every section you would need to get all the information you need from prospective employees; such as applicant’s general info, their education, their references, previous employment, as well as any former military involvement.
How to Fill Out the Basic Job Application
- Fill in all of your general information in the top section of this basic job application. (name, address, phone number, social security, and the position you are applying for)
- Then, you will see a series of questions under the position you are applying for. These questions are required for employment. These questions ask if you are a U.S. citizen, if you have ever worked for the same company before, and if you have ever been convicted of a felony.
- The next section is all about your education. Fill this section out truthfully and honestly. You are required to include information about your high school education and any college education.
- Lastly you will be asked about your references. This section is not always required, but it always is more impressive you have people to back up your skills and how you perform on daily tasks.
Extra Tips for the Basic Job Application
- Place your company logo in the top left corner. This allows for a personalized application form.
- Also remember your company name in the top right corner; you always want your applicants to know who they are applying for.
Job applications always vary, but this basic job application you get all the information needed and it is straight to the point. Your applicants will feel comfortable with this basic job application because they will feel a sense of familiarity with it. This template is great also, because it allows for some personalization to make it fit with your company. This template will always be a quick and easy way to have applications for your company.
Download: Basic Job Application