Moving can be one of the most stressful things a family or person can do. The packing, loading, and unloading are all difficult tasks which take time and energy. It is easy to forget some things that can be very important. One task that might slip your mind is letting all your friends and family know your new address. It is important that you let them know your new address so you don’t miss any correspondence. An easy way to do this is by using new address postcards.
Sending new address postcards to all your friends and family can help you avoid some major headaches in the future. It only takes a few minutes to fill them out and drop them in the mail so you don’t end up missing an invitation to your best friend’s wedding or a birthday card from your uncle.
How to Use New Address Postcards
- First, download the free template and insert your family’s last name. The template is fully customizable. Be sure to change it on all four of the postcards.
- Next, download the back of the postcards. This is a separate download.
- Then, fill in your family’s new address on the back of the postcards.
- Compile a list of people you want to send the postcards to. Fill in their addresses on the back of the postcards.
- After that, put a stamp on the postcard and drop it in the mail. It’s that easy!
Tips for More Effective New Address Postcards
- Use the first names in your family.
- The template is easy to customize. Change the colors around the border or even the background.
- Remember that the postcards in this template are 4.25″ x 5.5″ and are compatible with Avery 3263, 3380, 5689, 8383, and 8387.
- Hand out as many of the postcards as you can to save on postage. Take them to work or walk them over to your neighbor’s house.
Use these new address postcards to ensure you don’t miss any important communication during your move.
Download: New Address Postcards
- Change of Address Postcard
- Works with Avery Postcard Template 8387
- Special Offer Template
- Holiday Postcard Template
- Valentine Postcard
View this offer while you wait!