If you are looking for a quick and easy way to keep track of your mileage for reimbursement, then the mileage template for Excel will be an excellent tool for you to use.
The template is very easy to use and is completely free to download. It can be quickly downloaded and saved to your desktop. You may even want to print a copy to keep with you in your vehicle so you can jot down your starting and ending mileage, to enter in the spreadsheet at the end of the day. Although you can customize the template in excel very easily, you may want to use the fields already in place.
Using the Mileage Template for Excel
- When you start to use your free, downloadable, mileage template for Excel, you will want to follow these very quick and easy steps for using the template.
- Decide how you will use the template, for example will you be filling in the data every day or waiting until the end of the month? If you fill in the data on a daily basis you will not need to keep a printed copy with you in your vehicle.
- If you decide to use the template at the end of the month when you are submitting your mileage for reimbursement, you can quickly add to the fields if you have been collecting the information in the same format.
All you will need to complete the form is the date of travel, departure location, destination and purpose of the trip. Also note your starting and ending mileage. The Excel sheet can calculate the dollar amount for the number of miles based on the rate amount you enter on the left hand side of the sheet under the employee ID and vehicle ID.
Your mileage template for Excel can easily be updated and changed if necessary. If your company changes the reimbursement rate, you will simply change the rate on the left hand side at the top of the template. The Excel worksheet can easily be attached to an email for submittable for reimbursement.
For a day to day system of easy organization simply download the mileage template for Excel today.
Download: Mileage Template for Excel
- Auto Maintenance Chart
- Amortization Formula Excel
- Car Mileage Tax Calculator
- Mileage Log
- Deferred Tax Rate Template
View this offer while you wait!