Do you need to plan ahead for a future date such as a special anniversary or other event? Are you planning on designing your own calendars to sell or give as a gift to loved ones? Download the template for an Excel December 2017 Calendar template today for free. Save money that you would normally spend on the software or other websites as well as the aggravation of figuring out the dates on the calendar. We provide the template with the dates on them and all you do is come up with your own design or use the calendar as is for yourself.
Do You Need a Template for a December 2017 Calendar?
It is never too early to plan your December 2017 calendar whether it is for someone you love or for your own personal use. December is a very special month for many people and it includes some major holidays as well as marking the end of a year. Along with the year’s end and the major holidays, December may also include birthdays, weddings, bar/bat Mitzvahs, anniversaries and much more.
Here is a glance at some of the important days on the December 2017 calendar:
- Friday December 1st is World Aids Day
- Sunday December 3rd is the start of Advent
- Friday December 8th is the Immaculate Conception
- Sunday December 10th is Human Rights Day
- Tuesday December 12th through Wednesday December 20th is Hanukkah
- Thursday December 21st is the start of the Winter Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere
- Sunday December 24th is Christmas Eve
- Monday December 25th is Christmas Day
- Tuesday December 26th is Boxing Day
- Tuesday December 26th through Monday January 1st is Kawanzaa
- Wednesday December 27th is St. John
- Sunday December 31st is New Years Eve
- Moon phases that will occur on December of 2017 include:
- A Full Moon on December 3rd
- 3rd Quarter Moon on December 10th
- New Moon on December 18th
- 1st Quarter Moon on December 26th
Download and print the December 2017 Excel calendar template from Microsoft for free right here!
Download: Excel December 2017 Calendar Template