Engineer business cards are uniquely designed to cater for the professional needs of those working in the field of engineering. Since this type of work requires that one keep contact with their clients and other prospective partners, it’s indeed very necessary for one to have business cards that can help them in marketing themselves as well as their business.
The engineer business cards are hence by the perfect example of a way that one can outline their specialties and contact details in order to effectively keep in touch with their clients. What makes the engineer business cards template unique and worth a try is that it is available for free on this page so you don’t have to spend any cash in hiring a graphic designer. The template is customizable and above all, it is very easy to use. The template can be downloaded right here.
How to Use the Engineer Business Cards Template
The steps involved include the following:
- Clicking on the download button
- On the dialog box that appears, click save
- Select the folder where you want the template to be saved
- To open the template, double click on the downloaded file
- You can then edit the text on the template in order to add your name, position and contact details. Since each template contains 10 business cards, it will be much easier for you to use the find and replace shortcut rather than editing the text manually
- One is also free to customize the template in terms of changing the typeface, font size, as well as the colors.
- Once you are done with entering your details, remember to save it in a safe location and preferably on an external drive. You may also preview how the business cards will look like after they have been printed.
Tips on How to Use the Engineer Business Cards Template
- The engineer business cards are designed to incorporate a 3.5” x 2” size. When working on the template, ensure that you do not tamper with the size.
- Desist from the need to add complicated features on the card for it is designed to have a very clean and professional look. Therefore, there’s no need to try to be creative and add logos or pictures.
- Before printing out the cards, first do a print preview to get a glimpse of how the cards will look like.
Download: Engineer Business Cards