Businesses have information that they want and that needs to be private. Private information is kept in documents and files. These documents and files needs to be labeled confidential. This is where confidential labels are needed. Some of the information that a business feels needs to remain confidential is social security numbers, client information, employee information and even future project plans. On a personal level, it’s good for a person to keep their documents private with these types of labels. These documents can be anything like a birth certificate, social security cards, deed to a house, lease, etc. Labeling a folder confidential allows only the appropriate parties to be able to access them.
How To Use Confidential Labels
There are thirty confidential labels in one page. All thirty labels bold with red text and two underlines to emphasize the word confidential. The labels can be used with documents comparable to Avery 5160, 5260, 5660, 5960, 5979, 8160, and 18660.
- The first step to take is to purchase 2-5/8 x 1 inch label sheets to be able to print out the labels.
- The second step is to customize the labels by changing the size of the text to fit your need.
- The third step to take is to print out the labels after you have them the way you want and let them dry properly before using them.
- The fourth step to take is to stick the labels on the file that you want to be kept private, whether it’s for business or personal purposes.
Remember that the labels are customizable and easy to use. Download the free Confidential Labels on this page.
Tips for Using Confidential Labels
- Make sure that your company has a need and a plan for labels that are confidential.
- Be sure to explain to your employees that these documents labeled confidential are only viewable to those with proper clearance.
- This can be a good way to show your clients that their information is given priority and respect by being filed in the confidential folders. You also want them to feel safe and secure that you take their personal information seriously.
- Always place the labels on the upper left hand side of a folder or document. When it’s placed on the upper left hand side of the folder it is very easy to see.
Download: Confidential Labels