Have you ever wanted to customize the CDs you make in your office, but just don’t know how to get the perfect size? With the document in the style of the Avery template 5931, making face labels for your CDs is as easy as 1-2-3. The Avery template 5931 style, sheet will help you make face labels quickly and efficiently. This template is also great for making face labels for personal DVDs as well. The possibilities are endless with this template.
How to Use the Compatible Avery Template 5931 Sheet
Here is the 1-2-3 explanation on how to make the face labels using the Avery template 5931 style, sheet:
- There are 2 face labels per sheet. You can even choose between a blue/green combination or an orange/purple combination for the coloring.
- Second, you will need to put the title of the CD and right under it you can even put a date for the CD if you choose to.
- The last step is to put a description of the CD. Sometimes this will help when there are several CDs that are very similar.
Since the document comparable to Avery template 5931 is customizable, here are some tips:
- The number one way to customize any template is to play around with the fonts and font sizes. CDs and DVDs are supposed to be personal, show that in the way that you use the fonts.
- You can even change the font colors. This will show your personality even more.
- Make sure to spell check. You never want to send a CD or DVD out to someone with this amazing face label and then have that person be turned off my misspelled words.
The document, similar to the Avery template 5931 sheet, is the easiest and most customizable CD/DVD face label out there. It will help you make your CDs and DVDs truly show your very own personality and will set them above the rest. You won’t regret using this template; it will save you time and frustration. This template is available for free downloads on this website, so that you are able to begin creating your CD and DVD face labels as soon as possible.
Download: Sheet compatible With Avery Template 5931