The return address label is an explicit inclusion of where the mail originated. The recipient is provided with a way to respond to the sender, if required. An important feature of the return address label is it gives the post office the ability to return your mail if it is undeliverable, such as from lack of postage, invalid destination address or damage to the envelope or package. By using the customizable Avery Template 5195 style, sheet you can create your own personal labels. It is downloadable from this page, free of charge.
How to Use the Template Compatible with the Avery Template 5195 Sheet
- The first line shows your name as you prefer to be addressed. You may choose to have your first name, and that of your spouse, if applicable, followed by your last name. Or you may select just your first initial and last name, or your known title, such as Mrs. Smith.
- If you have children, you may wish to add their names, so the entire family is included on the Avery Template 5195 similar, sheet.
- Some like to add a bit of novelty to their labels by including the name of the family cat or dog.
- Add your street number and name on a separate line. Be sure to include the variant type, such as crescent, road or drive as these identify your specific street. This is especially important in cities where more than one street shares the same name.
- Add the city, state, zip code, and country
Tips for Using the Template Comparable to Avery Template 5195 Sheet
- If a member of the family has a professional designation, it may be added. If both spouses have designations, they should both be included
- If the address has a post office box number, there is no need to include the physical street address
- Be sure to include a direction, if there is one in your address. If an address contains a north, south, east or west designation, it is often be used to indicate two different areas of the same street
Create your own customizable return address labels with the document, similarly designed like the Avery Template 5195. It is free to use and downloadable from this page.
Download: Template Compatible with Avery Template 5195