The document, similar to the Avery return address labels template, is uniquely designed and customizable. These labels are of very high standards for they are not only appealing to the eye but are also highly legible and include all the important details of the sender. The details included in the Avery style, return address labels include the sender’s name, address, city as well as the state and zip code. This template is indeed available for free on this page, it is very easy to use, one can choose to customize it and above all, it can be downloaded right here.
How to Use the Template Compatible with Avery Return Address Labels
As earlier mentioned, using the Avery style, return address labels template is very easy to understand. The main steps involved included the following:
- Clicking on the download button below.
- The template will start downloading automatically into your computer.
- In case you hadn’t selected the precise location to save the document, it’s most likely that the file will have been downloaded into your Downloads folder.
- Once you locate the file, double click on it to open.
- The document will open in form of an MS Word document.
- In accordance to your preferences, you can choose to customize the look of the labels by changing their designs such as by changing the font size, type face or even adding a background color.
- Once you are done editing the labels, make sure that you save the document in a new location and using a more specific name in order to be able to locate it much easily in the future.
Tips on How to Use the Template Comparable to Avery Return Address Labels
- Since the labels are designed to adopt a 1-¾ x ½ inch, you need to be careful when customizing them to ensure that you do not mess up with the size.
- When customizing the design of the document, similar to the Avery return address labels, you need to have at least three working samples so as to be able to choose the best out of these three.
- It is also advisable to ‘Print Preview’ the labels once you are done editing them. This is in order to give you a glimpse of how the labels will look like once they have been printed.
- Most importantly, back-up your work on an external drive to prevent loss.