Are you looking for a unique name badge for your next professional meeting, party, or even trade show? The Avery 8395 template style, document is perfect for all of these occasions and more. This template is extremely easy to use, simple to understand, and will save you lots of time and frustration. The template in the same style as the Avery 8395 template features a fancy scroll design on the left side, making it theme-ready for any event.
How to Use the Document Compatible With Avery 8395 Template
Following is an easy 1-2-3 explanation on how to use this template for your name badges:
- First step is to enter the company name. This is important so that each guest is associated with the company that they work with.
- Second, you will need to put their first and last name and right beneath it is where you will need to put their title with the company. This will help other guests know who they are and what they do for their company.
- The third and final step is to put the name of the event or activity. This is important so that when guests leave they will remember what the event was and what it was for.
Because the Avery 8395 style template is customizable, here are a few extra tips:
- Just because the image is theme-ready, doesn’t mean that the font is. Feel free to play around with different fonts to make it match your event.
- Also, make sure to make the font big enough to where everyone is able to read the name badge, but also so that it still fits within the template.
- Last, always print a test page with your everyday printer paper. This will ensure that the text fits within the template and that it will look just the way you want it before doing your final printing of them.
The document, in the same style as the Avery 8395 template is perfect for any occasion, professional or personal. The Avery 8395 template similar, document is easy to format and easy to use; making it the best option for your name badge needs. This template is even free to download off of this very site.