Files can be so bland that each folder seems to blend in with the rest, making it harder for some people to keep track of their important documents. With the document, similar to the Avery 11437 Template, your file tabs can really stand out, making it possible for even the most challenged among us to easily keep organized.
The Avery 11437 Template similar, document is really easy to use. Your first step is to download it for free from this site and drop the Avery 11437 comparable, Template file into your Microsoft Word template folder. After you have it in the folder, exit Word, restart your program, and then create a new file. Once the New Document dialog has opened, select From Template and choose the document similar to the Avery 11437 Template. This sheet is fully customizable so you can create your own awesome tabs.
Using the Avery 11437 Comparable Template
Follow these simple steps to create your own tabs.
- Choose a design from the available options
- Select the Customize tab
- Start with your Fill options
- Choose the Number of Sets to Create
- Decide on how many sets you want
- Choose if you want to have your labels be one-sided or double sided
- Click the Next button near the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Choose where you want your images placed on the tab (left or right side)
- Decide if you want the same or a different image on each tab
- Click in the text box beside Tab 1 and write your text
- If you have chosen to have all your tabs be the same, you are done with this step
- If you are creating different texts then proceed to Tab 2 and so on
- Select the Add button under the Graphics tab in the Tab 1 row
- Choose to find an image from the Avery Gallery, or From Your Computer
- Navigate to the picture or image you want
- Click on the image
- If you are inserting only one image then you are done with this step
- If you are inserting a new image for each tab, then repeat this process on each row until you have selected every row
- Click the Create Dividers button near the top right-hand corner of your screen
You are now finished creating your custom tabs. The only thing left to do is print them on the Avery 11437 similar Dividers.
Download: Comparable to Avery 11437 Template